- Imagine Festival 2018
September 7, 2018 - September 9, 2018
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Doe Bay accommodations will open in June to the first earlybird ticket buyers. Please do not call the resort for reservations. Thank you!
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There is a 5% ticketing and handling fee.
- Please read our liability agreement. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to these terms.
- General Camping included with ticket purchase. Car camping, Premium camping, and Doe Bay Resort accommodations are additional, and will be made available In June. We will email details to Early Bird ticket buyers first, before releasing them to the general public. Get your tickets now, and then watch your email in June!
Early Entry to Doe Bay Resort will begin at 12pm on Thursday 9/6 for Early Entry Pass holders. Please do not arrive before then, as we will have to turn you away. General Ticket-holder entry will begin at 11am on Friday 9/7.
For Early Entry ticket holders we will be holding Imagine Open Mic on Thursday night and a full day of workshops programming starting Friday Morning.
Check-in for all Doe Bay lodgings begins at 3pm on the day of your rental. Please do not try to check in before that time. Check out for your lodgings is at 11am on the final day of your rental. You are welcome to stay on-site until the event is over, but your lodging must be vacated by 11am for cleaning.
All music and programming will end at 4pm on Sunday 9/9.
Thursday Early Entry Pass info
We have added an extra day to our festival: Thursday September 7th. We are calling this the “Thursday Early Entry Pass”, and for only $50 more, you can treat yourself to:
- Early Entry to the Imagine Festival starting promptly at 12pm Thursday 9/6
- Thursday night general camping or car camping (if you also have a weekend car camping pass)
- First choice of general camping and car camping spaces!
- Join us for Imagine open mic in the Doe Bay Cafe! (7:30-10pm). Who knows which artists & attendees will show up and play?! Maybe you?
- Travel to Orcas Island on a weekday to avoid the weekend vacationer stampede! Easier reservations and travel!
- An extra day to unpack, set up, de-stress, use the spa, see your friends, and plug into the Imagine vibe!
- Be on-site, set-up, and ready to groove when the music and workshops kick off on Friday at 12pm!